Be part of a global organization providing valuable resources for racquet technicians who strive to be the very best they can be! Retail, Pro Shop, Home-based, or Tournament, the International Alliance of Racquet Technicians supports you with training, education, networking, and resources.
Join now for immediate access to exclusive member-only content including:
• Tournament Stringers and Business Directories
• Member Forums, Community Updates, and Industry News
• String Characteristics and Bumper/Grommet Databases
• Racquet and Machine Reviews
• Professional Consultants and Video Training
Get immediate access: Yearly membership is only $49!
Free consumer registration for those that want to access just consumer forums and articles.
Recent Blog Posts
July 2, 2016
Every year, IART puts on the premier event in the racquet service industry at their annual symposium. No other event brings together racquet technicians and pro shop personnel and manufacturers and industry representatives like the IART symposium. If you still need convincing, here are ten reasons why you should attend the 2016 IART symposium in [see more]
July 23, 2016
Post #2 in series Ron Rocchi, Wilson Team Leader – shares his tips on being a pro tour stringer on the Wilson team. The Wilson stringing team has refined many aspects of tournament stringing, and there are some practices that can be applied to any type of home or retail stringing. Our constant focus while [see more]
July 22, 2016
#1 in series Before I started working with the Wilson/Luxilon Stringing Team, it seemed a simple thing: Have some stringers show up at the tournament so they can string racquets for the players. How difficult could it really be? Over the last few years, my perspective has changed greatly. The Wilson/Luxilon Stringing Team got its [see more]
July 21, 2016
From the USTA: White Plains, N.Y., July 20, 2016 – The USTA today announced that defending US Open champion and world No. 1 Novak Djokovic, world No. 2 and reigning Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, five-time US Open champion and world No. 3 Roger Federer, and two-time US Open champion and world No. 4 Rafael Nadal headline the men’s singles field [see more]
July 17, 2016
Almost since the beginning of the “polyester” era, the “promotable advantage” was the strings ability to slide and snapback creating the much coveted “spin.” However, the packaging of a very popular polyester string makes a contrary claim stating that the string “resists movement”! But, more power and spin! So, we can have both according to [see more]
More Blog Posts
- Shapovalov Reacts To Kyrgios Toronto 2016 Win July 26, 2016Denis Shapovalov reacts to beating Nick Kyrgios for his first ATP World Tour match win in only his second tour-level tournament. Watch live tennis at tennistv.com.
- Wawrinka, Berdych Open Toronto Campaigns Tuesday July 26, 2016• There are 11 remaining first round singles matches on Tuesday’s schedule along with two second round matches, featuring No. 2 seed Stan Wawrinka and No. 5 Tomas Berdych. There are also five first round doubles matches, including World No. 1 Novak Djokovic with countryman Nenad Zimonjic on Grandstand (second-on). This is Djokovic’s first tournament […]
- CoCo Back On Road To OlympicsWith two weeks before her Olympic debut, CoCo Vandeweghe is back training after a right ankle sprain, with the clear goal of being ready for Rio.
- Kvitova Leaps Past Linette2012 Rogers Cup champion Petra Kvitova made quick work of Magda Linette to advance into the second round in straight sets.
3d Cart Products
|Kimony KST332 Professional Straight Shaft Awl (Short)|
Our Price: $25.00
|add to cart|