Hooked on tennis, Albert started playing at age 14. He still enjoys competing and most
recently played in the 2019 USTA 4.5 18+ National Championships. On and off the court, Albert appreciates the friendships he’s developed along the way.
Stringing is a form of therapy for Albert. He was first hired as a stringer in 1977 and has been behind the stringing machine ever since. He treats each racquet he strings with respect, philosophizing that a part of him accompanies the player onto the court through that racquet.
- USRSA Master Racquet Technician and Tester – 1986 to present
- US Open Babolat Competition Stringing Team – 1994 & 1995
- Davis Cup Stringer – 1992 & 2020
- Fed Cup Stringer – 2017
- Hawaii’s Professional Tournament Stringer – 1985 to present
Teaching tennis never gets old. There’s always something new to learn as the game evolves. Teaching is Albert’s opportunity to share his passion for tennis with others, and he loves to see his students enjoying the game!
- USPTA Teaching Professional since 1986
- USPTA Hawaii Division Pro of the Year – 1990 & 2015
- USTA JTT League Coordinator since 1989
Albert enthusiastically embraces innovation. Specializing in the Prince brand, he views his retail shop as a toy store. And he’s like a kid at Christmas every time he unwraps a box of new products!
- Owner of AM Stringing since 1985
- Prince Sponsored Teaching Professional
Visit Albert’s website HERE