Prince P7000 Stringing Machine ReviewAlbert Murata
After using my Babolat Star 4 for 20 years, I decided five years ago that it was time to upgrade. I would have kept my “old faithful” Star 4 – it was a workhorse! But there was one missing feature that I needed for stringing at professional tournaments.
In my search for a stringing machine upgrade, I was naturally looking for another Babolat machine. However, I was fortunate enough to take a test drive on the latest P7000 stringing machine at the Prince Innovation Center.
I was truly impressed from the get-go!
Now, after owning my P7000 for five years, the “honeymoon” period — starting with that initial test drive — continues.
Watch my video review of the Prince P7000 stringing machine HERE
- 6-Point Mounting model recommended
- Easy to use manual height adjustment with a foldable/removable crank
- Ergonomic tool tray
- Drawer storage space
- Aluminum tapered awl holes
- Travel Tool Case with all the tools you need (parallel jaw pliers not included)
- Easy access to tension calibration
- Simple display screen of machine functions
- Automatic electronic mounting table brake
- Quiet tension head operation
- String clamps — gravity-activated or push-button release
- Cool-looking LED lighted stand
- No reference points on the mounting table plate to help adjust the mounting towers
- Pre-stretch function only goes up to 10%. It would be nice if it could go up to 20%.